WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Thank you, everything went very well, Amelia hit it off with Hayley right away and she was sound asleep in bed when we got back from dinner. Hayley was very friendly and a lot of fun to talk to while we were coming and going. We would definitely use her again.
Terms & Conditions
All About Kids Policies:
- Methods of payment accepted are Visa or Mastercard (we do not accept cash or checks with the exception of gratuity which, at the discretion of the client, can be given in cash directly to the sitter.)
- There is a five hour minimum for daytime bookings and a four hour minimum for evening bookings.
- A valid Visa or Mastercard is required to hold a reservation.
- No client will privately engage in business of any kind with any care provider referred by All About Kids. (Each care provider has signed an agreement with All About Kids that prohibits him/her from doing any additional work for a client of All About kids, past/present, without consent of All About Kids Management.)
- All About Kids reserves the right to refuse service to any new or existing client for any reason deemed necessary by management.
- All About Kids reserves the right to cancel any booking without advance notice for any reason deemed necessary by management and specifically if management is concerned for the safety and/or welfare of our care providers.
Due to the high demand and limited availability of our care providers, we respectfully ask for a minimum of 48 hours advance notice to cancel your reservation during midweek and non-holiday periods and one week advance notice during holiday periods. Clients who wish to cancel a reservation with less than 48 hours advance notice (one week for holiday reservations) will be billed for full fees for estimated service. A $20 booking fee will apply to all clients for any cancellations regardless of advance notice.